ICAR 2020 Virtual Event
On October 10/11 and 17/18, 2020 a Virtual ICAR Event will take place, 17:00-20:35 CEST on each of the 4 week-end days.
The Technical Committee (all Commission Presidents) under the the direction of Gebhard Barbisch is commissioned to prepare this virtual event.
- A mandatory registration for the event is set up
- Presentations shall be of max. 20 minutes
- Followed by 5 minutes discussion
- And a 5 minutes buffer for the speaker's change
- No simultaneous sessions
- All presentations will be pre-recorded
- All presentations shall be conducted in English
- Event without the ICAR Interpreters
A Committee of ICAR Members have put together the program, which includes presentations from all Commissions. Topics include COVID-19 updates from each Commission, accident overviews and more.
Thanks to our generous Partners there is no fee for this event.
- ICAR Event Coordinator: Gebhard Barbisch
- Technical Support by Topograph Media: Rick Lorenz & Matt Lorenz
Please note that registration has closed on Friday October 16, 2020 at 12:00 CEST (midday). Thereafter the event access links are e-mailed by Gebhard Barbisch to all those registered.